Bamburgh Lighthouse

The Wynding, Bamburgh NE69 7DE, United Kingdom

Website

Bamburgh Lighthouse was built by Trinity House in 1910 to guide shipping along the Northumberland coast and in the waters around the Farne Islands. Automated in 1910

Visited 617 times, 1 Visit today

Posted in Lighthouses

Add a Review

Rate this by clicking a star below:

 

Related Listings

Berry Head National Nature Reserve, Brixham, United Kingdom

Berry Head Lighthouse is an active lighthouse. It was originally built in 1906, and was then automated and converted to run on acetylene in 1921, and was modernised in 1994 since then it has run on mains electricity. Read more…